Case Discussion

Re : Re : Re : CKD Problem   Posted By Dr Neelam Avtar Singh    Date : 29-Nov-09   07:58 AM     Reply

U can be better with homoeopathic medicine. Send ur case n reports on my email, n I'l let u know the medicine. I have treated and posted cases on my website also. Visit my website www.homoeohealings.com.

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 25-May-22