Case Discussion

Re : shortness and obesity   Posted By DR. RAVINDER PL SINGH    Date : 20-Dec-08   01:30 AM     Reply

make sure that your case can not be considered homeopathically when you are away. for this you will have to consult a homeopathic doctor nearby. if you want consultation you can contact me at 094640 88252, or E.mail [email protected] ,. I can give you some solution for height.

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 30-Nov-21