Case Discussion

Irritable Bowel Syndrome   Posted By RAGHAVAN    Date : 13-Dec-08   06:14 AM     Reply

Sir, I am having the subject mentioned disease since last several years and because of this I am really fed up with my routine works. Kindly help/ prescribe any strong homeopathy medicine which can be helpful to cure the subject mentioned disease. I am a heart patient and angiogram was done in the year 2007. Kindly give me a doctor of repute who is residing in west delhi area. Since i am stationed at Delhi Regds

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Irritable Bowel Syndrome - dr mukesh sheth 14-Dec-08    12:47 AM

Re : Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Dr.K.Srinivasan MD 15-Dec-08    11:25 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 18-Oct-21