Case Discussion

Pls any one can help me.   Posted By Mr. KHAN    Date : 27-Jul-08   05:48 PM     Reply

Hi, Dr. I am 23 old boy not married,i am doing masterbation since i was 16 year old,daily, so due to which my panis length is now shorten in length drastically,it is reduced upto 2 to 3 inches.Eractions is now very difficult. PLEASE Prescribe me the medicine for 1.The above problem & 2.Medicine to increase growth & production of (((((((((((((CORPORA CAVERNOSA))))))))))))The panis cells. Now my panis length is "2 inches" before erection & "4 to 4.5 inches" after erection.Last yr my panis length on eraction is "6.5" inches.(((Apporx Values))) Pls Prescribe medicine for strenthing of panis & increase in the semen or the sperm content. Medicine for increasing the fertility power. My weight is "100" Kg & Height is "5.8" feet. Please Help me as soon as possible. Thankyou

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Pls any one can help me. - Dr. Koushik Singha 28-Jul-08    11:35 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Oct-21