Case Discussion

Sex problem   Posted By Anamitra chakraborty    Date : 12-Jun-07   10:38 AM     Reply

I have some strange problem. Whwn I sit in front of my girlfriend a colourless liquid(sleepery & sticky) starts flowing (oozing) from my penis if even i am not touching her. If she toches me, even my hand or I touch her the flow increases. During kissing this flows strongly.I am really worried,frustrated and ashamed of this. My age is 32, I never have sex.I am not sure what to do? please advise if there is any possitive treatment in homeopathy.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Sex problem - DR ANANDA KUMAR PINGALI,MD 13-Jun-07    04:22 AM

Re : Sex problem - Dr.Milan 13-Jun-07    11:02 AM

Re : Sex problem - Dr.GOPAKUMAR G. 19-Jun-07    05:40 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 18-Oct-21