Case Discussion

Ptosis   Posted By Albert Antar    Date : 11-Jun-06   04:11 PM     Reply

Hello, I was hoping someone could give me some information or even advice. I have had a drooping eyelid (medically known as Acquired Ptosis) for the past 8 years. It's not very noticeable, its a slight droop but I would still like to correct it. Can it be corrected without surgery? If yes, how? Thank you for your time.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Ptosis - Dr.T. Geetha Reddy 26-Jun-06    02:58 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 18-Oct-21