Case Discussion

suffering from high ESR   Posted By sireesha    Date : 12-Nov-10   02:58 AM     Reply

sir, my mother-in-law is suffering from Rheumatited aurtharities from nearly 6 years. Now her ESR is level is very high about 80. she is suffering from severe joint pains even she can't move. she is following an Arthopedic. But, some one suggests us to consult rheumatologist. Now she is in visakhapatnam,Andhrapradesh. Please suggest a good rheumatologist and also medicine. Regards, Sireesha.

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 19-Oct-18