Case Discussion

Testis Disorder/Uncomfort   Posted By Wasim    Date : 04-Dec-05   02:40 AM     Reply

Dear Sir: I have been problem in one of the right testis, since 1-2 years. sometimes it getting pain and changes in the shape and discomfort, it enlarges and getting heavy. sometimes it looks normal, no pain, no heaviness etc. please advise what is the cause of the problem? what treatment has to be go through? does it require surgery or it can be cure by medicines? please refer to the good surgeon to consult within the city of hyderabad.

Thank you in advance for your kind advise and suggestions for the teatment.

Best Regards,

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Testis Disorder/Uncomfort - 18-Dec-05    04:14 AM

Re : Testis Disorder/Uncomfort - Ram 21-Nov-08    09:58 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 15-Dec-18