Plastic Surgery


Case Discussion

Can correct bent in nose   Posted By Gurunath    Date : 03-Sep-05   03:44 AM     Reply

Hello Doctor,

I am 23yrs old Male. A software engineer by profession.

I had accidently fallen from 5 foot on my nose when i was 3yrs. I have grown up with a very small hump and little bent of my nose towards right.

I feel inferior due to this, i have a breathing problem in my right nostril too.

Can you please help me in shaping my nose to proper look and can you adivce me on where to get treated in Mangalore and the cost that i have to incure. I am also member of MediAssit health insurance. I can take advantage of it also.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Can correct bent in nose - Dr Dinesh Kadan 05-Sep-05    10:21 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 19-Sep-18