Case Discussion

Re : skin rash   Posted By MM    Date : 06-Jan-05   12:26 AM     Reply

Dear Doctor,

I have a skin problem for last 3-4 years. Problem is at the inner skin of my penis. The skin of ring of penis has some white marks and some craks. Its painful, bcos of these craks skin gets dry and pinkish. I have consulted many dermatologists but still not able to get any permanent solution. If I apply some zinc ointment, it gives temporary relief. Therefore I have to use the ointment regularly. But, if i dont use the ointment, in few days again the same problem starts.

Can you please suggest some permanent solution.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards MM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 21-Oct-18