Case Discussion

skin rash   Posted By tom    Date : 05-Jan-05   03:07 PM     Reply

Dear Doctor, I am a 30 yr old male. I am suffering from a skin problem in my inner thighs.A clay like substance is coming out of skin while rubbing with fingure.This deposite get loosened once the area got wet . This causes itching and blackening of the skin I am fatty in nature and my thighs are in constant contact. I have already undergone a spcilist treatment in this connection and he priscribed cortimazole based medicines.Doctor told me that the fungal infection is cured,still the problem of deposite continued.He said me that this is because of the occlution in the area Now I am using cortimazole powder daily but with limited effect Please send a permenant remedy for this , Thanking you so much, tom

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : skin rash - Dr.Laxman 06-Jan-05    02:23 AM

Re : skin rash - Dr Rajesh M.Buddhadev 06-Jan-05    02:38 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 21-Oct-18