Plastic Surgery


Case Discussion

Man with Breast   Posted By Sushil    Date : 05-Aug-04   10:46 AM     Reply

Dear Dr.

I have a freind in mumbai who is 21yr old.

He has a problem with his CHEST

I mean- his chest is like a female's breast. It is not like that from childhood. Do inform me about if these breast can be converted into a normal man's chest.

What shall be the cost for the same? Waiting for your reply.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Man with Breast - Dr. Hiren Bhatt 06-Aug-04    04:45 AM

Re : Man with Breast - Dr.Sanjeev Deshpande 06-Aug-04    08:30 AM

Re : Man with Breast - Dr. VD Singh 06-Aug-04    08:32 AM

Re : Man with Breast - Dr Sanjeev Uppal 06-Aug-04    09:19 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Jan-19