Case Discussion

Re : Fistula in Ano   Posted By Dr.K.Srinivasan MD    Date : 19-Dec-08   02:27 AM     Reply

That's a good account Mr.Saini, sufficient enough for an allopathic doctor to treat. Land up in the hands of a good homoeopath, he will make you completely alright. Now the question is how to find out a good homoeopath? 1. He will take atleast 45-60 min, during first consultation 2. He will not prescribe any compound medicines / mixtures / Magic shots. 3. Generally won't advise any external medications

If you like to know more, mail me or call me [094432 09097]. I practice in chennai and salem, tamil nadu, and give telephonic consultations as well

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Re : Fistula in Ano - Justin 11-Jan-09    11:37 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 20-Jun-19