Case Discussion

Re : Fistula in Ano   Posted By bajrang singh    Date : 18-Dec-08   09:29 AM     Reply

For treament plz consult ayurvedic proctology surgeon Shri rang hospital Ahemadabad. who will treat youby kshar sutra method of ayurveda surgery, hope god will help you

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 20-Jun-19