Case Discussion

Re : Fistula in Ano   Posted By Dr. Vivek Arora    Date : 18-Dec-08   01:26 AM     Reply

You must consult a Homoeopath near ur region. Homoeopathy is very effective in treating and also in avoiding conditions like these. You may however take silicea 10m single dose to stop any further pus formation. u must consult a homoeopathic physician for a proper case taking

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 20-Jun-19