Case Discussion

protin foll in urin   Posted By Axay Jadav    Date : 16-Dec-08   01:31 AM     Reply

last 1 year my father have protin foll in urin so his two lag fiil with water or somting i dont no.he is a diabitesh pationt.he's age 54 year old.which doctor refer for this case? or advise the tritment please hlep me.

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 19-Oct-18