Case Discussion

Re : Pigmentation   Posted By dr vibhakar    Date : 15-Dec-08   11:19 AM     Reply

hi Hema U need to first stop using all forms of creams which occlude pores and increase pimples.u need to see a dermatologist who can gauge the extent of your problem and help u with the pigment and the pimples. bye dr vibhakar

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 24-Jun-19