Obs & Gynaecology


Case Discussion

Vaginoplasty   Posted By Susan    Date : 01-Dec-08   12:14 PM     Reply


I need help in finding a doctor who does Vagino plasty.

By birth i don't have uterus and only 1 inch of vagina.so please let me know who can do vaginoplasty to increase the depth of vagina in hyderabad or which specialist doctor. i came to know palstic surgen doctor will do this and i ma still doubt that gynocologist can also do it.

please suggest me.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Vaginoplasty - Dr Geeta B K 02-Dec-08    03:48 AM

Re : Vaginoplasty - Dr Niranjan Chavan 02-Dec-08    04:01 AM

Re : Vaginoplasty - Dr.Malleswar Rao Kasina, MD,DGO 04-Jan-09    12:15 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Jan-19