Case Discussion

Erection problem in penis   Posted By anshu    Date : 17-Apr-08   03:36 AM     Reply

Hi, Could some one please help me by telling which urologist shouls I consult for erection problem in penis?Basically,i dont get proper erection,its hard at excitation but its not v hard and inclined down mostly even when its excited state. my gmail id is [email protected] I am from pune ,so pls tell doctors from pune.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Erection problem in penis - joe 29-Nov-08    06:47 AM

Re : Erection problem in penis - jai 11-Apr-09    06:22 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 19-Oct-18