Case Discussion

need advise   Posted By Munir Shaikh    Date : 25-Mar-08   02:19 AM     Reply

Hi, I need advise regarding my mother's mental illness. She is around 65 years age old, suffering from mental disorder from last 30 yrs. She had been treated for mental illness. From last 12 yrs, after treating at Dr. Patkar'a Clinic, Mumbai, she was normal. He has advised to give "FLUDECAN INJ" once in four months. After taking that injection, she is completely normal. Now she has not taken that injection for last one & half yrs. Now she is again suffering from mental disorder like if 2 people talking amongst themselves she feels they are talking to her & she starts answering. This is in very beginning stage. As she is old and also a diabetic patient, I cannot take her to any doctor. Should we give FLUDECAN INJ to her? or any other medication? Kindly advise me.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : need advise - Dinesh 26-Mar-08    12:33 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 15-Dec-18