Case Discussion

Urologists in pune   Posted By Ashish    Date : 21-Dec-07   12:59 AM     Reply

My father has some problem in penis (some kind of a boil under the skin) so

1. Can you please advice what kind of problem is this?

2. Also please suggest some good urologist in pune whom we can meet for this?

Thanks, Ashish

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 17-Dec-18