Case Discussion

Boil in the male reproductory organ   Posted By Ashish    Date : 21-Dec-07   12:51 AM     Reply

My father who is 63 years old has reported that he has some kind of a boil under the skin of the male reproductory organ? He is some what shy is going to a doctor so just wanted to check from this forum that what kind of problem is this? Is this a common problem at this age or this is specific to a person? Please advice.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Boil in the male reproductory organ - Dr.Subodh Shivde 21-Dec-07    10:02 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 19-Oct-18