Case Discussion

Erectile Dysfunction   Posted By Vikrant    Date : 21-Aug-07   04:35 AM     Reply

I am 31 yrs old healthy male and for last 2-3 years i am suffering from ED. I want to know if there is any medical treatment what can cure this problem. Please advise some treatment.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Erectile Dysfunction - Dr Pradeep Bansal 24-Aug-07    01:33 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 23-Jan-19