Case Discussion

Re : slip disc   Posted By Dr. Deepu Banerji    Date : 03-Mar-07   04:42 AM     Reply

You should get a Lumbar spine MRI/ show it to Neurosurgeon/spine surgeon. If indicated Micro/endoscopic disc surgery should be done.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Re : slip disc - Sainarayanan 05-Mar-07    12:20 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 24-Jun-19