Case Discussion

Re : Curve in Penis   Posted By Prof. P. venugopal    Date : 02-Feb-07   09:09 PM     Reply

It appears that you have ventral Chordee(medical term). This is most often due to Congenital Shortening of Urethra. Very rarely it could be produced by other causes also. hence an examination is necessary for planning the treatment. This is a condition that can be set right. I do not know where you hail from. It is necessary that you approach a urologist at your place and sek his guidence, I am sure you will become alright. Prof. P. Venugopal

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 24-Jun-19