Case Discussion

Where to refer a child patient   Posted By Dr Bareen    Date : 30-Jan-07   02:26 AM     Reply

I am a UN physician. I have an 11 years old child patient who is having a seizure disorder, assiciated attention deficiancy and Hyperactivity syndrom.He can't memorize things and is not coherent. The child was born underweight through normal delivery and was in incubitor for first 7 days. He didn't take mother milk.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Where to refer a child patient - Dr Sudhir Kumar Jha 31-Jan-07    08:56 PM

Re : Where to refer a child patient - D M Kayed, MD, FAAN 02-Feb-07    09:56 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 21-Oct-18