Case Discussion

sexual problem   Posted By raheel    Date : 23-Jan-07   07:43 AM     Reply

sir my age is 23 years and now i m suffering from lake of sexual energy.i even mastrubate a lot in my past life and now i m not getting full erections and there is a liquid which is flowing from my penis even when it was not in erectile condition.several times i also got pain in my abdomen which will cease to my testies i fel like that my my testicals are in swellon condition please help me.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : sexual problem - DR. YAMIN H. MEMON 24-Jan-07    03:25 AM

Re : sexual problem - raheel 24-Jan-07    09:34 AM

Sexual Problem - DR. R. Y. JALALI, PhD (Sexologist) 25-Jan-07    03:57 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 14-Dec-18