Case Discussion

Testis disorder   Posted By Sameer Ul-Haq    Date : 08-Jan-07   09:26 AM     Reply

I have problem with my testis, my testis is not on place, right one is up and left one is down since 2 years, some time its pains. Thus it will cause infertility. I am 23 years old. How this disorder caused. I have been noticing since 2 years back. But now I am going to marry after a year, just I want to know whether my fertility is ok. What test do I have to make to test my fertility? Please help me with full explanation.

Your usual cooperation is highly appreciated.


Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Testis disorder - subodh Shivde 19-Jan-07    12:04 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 21-Oct-18