Case Discussion

Urologist with Male Infertility Specialization   Posted By Reddi    Date : 27-Jul-06   04:40 PM     Reply

Sir/Madam: I have been through all my initial tests with my infertility problem based on those tests (testicular biopsy) found that I have Non-Obstructive Azospermia (zero count in SA) can you please refer me a good Urologist who extensively specializes in 'Male Infertility' to within the city of Hyderabad (AP) or anywhere in INDIA. We live in US planning to have IVF/ICSI treatment with sperm extraction procedures in India.

Thank you in advance for your kind advise and suggestions really appreciated.

Replies to the above case discussion :

Re : Urologist with Male Infertility Specialization - tauheed ahmed khan 30-Jul-06    06:17 PM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Jan-19