Case Discussion

Regarding Hydrocele   Posted By Radhakrishna    Date : 19-Jul-06   01:06 AM     Reply

I have hydrocele and giving slightly pain beside the testicals and some times for testicals. Please suggest tablets for this problem.

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 20-Oct-18