Case Discussion

gastroenterology   Posted By Guruprasad    Date : 18-Mar-06   04:02 AM     Reply

sir, My mother has a complaint of repeated motion and weakness.. on consulting to the doctor after the xray.. doctor fould pholip(folip).. doctor has advised to consult gastroentrologist.. I am living in Bangalore pls guide me to the treatment..

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 12-Dec-18